I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas, Chrismukkah, Hanukkah, Ramadan, or whatever else you celebrate!
This is a time to celebrate with our families and friends, and be grateful for all that we have. For my part, I want to express my thanks to a number of people:
- Mel & Liz, without whom I could never have started this podcast, let alone see it build to what it has become.
- The cast, crew, and creative team of Chuck, who have been incredibly gracious, and generous with their time and even their pocketbooks... and certainly for making the best show on television!
- Our guest hosts and other interviewees... Ros, Lou, Mark Stephens, Robert Seidman, Emily.
- All the fans who have helped the podcast with monthly votes, donations, and items purchased at Chuckazon and Cafepress.
- For all who contributed questions by email, twitter, and on the web site, including those who sent cool photos, and entered our contests.
- Our sponsors, Movie Morons Podcast and serienjunkies.de.
- All who have spread the word by introducing new viewers to Chuck and new listeners to the podcast!
- Specifically, thanks to all who helped us stay the #1 TV-themed podcast for the last 13 months straight!
Have a wonderful and safe holiday!
With kindest regards,
Subscribe on YouTube for the full playlist of episodes, and follow Gray on Twitter for podcast updates!